FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you take reservations?
Due to our high-volume, we currently do not take reservations and seating is on a first-come-first serve basis. However, we do offer call-ahead seating, in which you can give us a call when you & your party are about 20 minutes out, and we can get you down on the waitlist! By the time you arrive at the restaurant, your wait should be minimal
How does parking by water work?
When you visit us by water, we do offer courtesy slips, which are all the way to the left of the building by water. However, these do tend to fill up quickly. Your next option is to check in with the attendants at the gas dock, who are happy to assist you in parking your boat and finding you a spot.
Do you offer takeout/delivery?
- We have a dedicated “To-Go Team” that is ready to help you enjoy Drifter’s food at home or on the go. Just give us a call at (540) 297-0055 and let us know you want to place a carry-out order and one of our team-members will be happy to assist you. If arriving by water, we offer convenient dockside service at well, so you never have to leave your boat! Just let the gas attendant know you’re picking up a carry-out order and they will inform us of your arrival.
- At this time, we are only offering delivery to the boating residents of Crystal Shores Marina.
Do you offer gluten free options?
We do offer a wide variety of gluten free options. Our most popular option is our gluten free “Chicky Nuggs”. We also offer gluten free buns & corn tortillas that you can sub for the majority of our menu options. Additionally, we do use corn tortilla chips for our nachos as well. If you have any other dietary concerns or food allergies, please let your server know, and they will be happy to assist you.
Can we bring our Four-Legged Friends?
Of course! We love our pups at Drifter’s! In fact, we offer special menu options just for them! Ask your server about our puppy platters! The only thing we ask is that you keep all pups outside, unless your fur-baby is a certified service dog.
What are you doing to keep your guests & staff safe in lieu of COVID-19?
- Here at Drifter’s the safety of our team & our guests is of utmost importance. Drifter’s complies with all local, state and federal guidelines pertaining to COVID-19.
- All of our team-members are required to wear approved face coverings at all times while interacting with our guests, as well as with one another. All of our outdoor tables are spaces 6-feet apart, and we are currently seating our indoor tables in an every-other-table fashion to abide by social-distancing mandates.
- All tables and chairs are cleaned & sanitized thoroughly between guests, as well as sanitizing of our menus & other frequently touched surfaces.
- We have team members constantly monitoring our capacity levels to ensure we are keeping each and every guest & staff-member as safe as possible.
- We also ask that our guests do their part as well, and we enforce face-coverings as mandatory until guests are seated at their table. If our guests have to use the restroom or leave the table for any reason, we ask that you please wear your face covering while moving about inside the restaurant until you return to your seat.
- If you have any additional questions or health-concerns one of our team-members would be more than happy to assist you.